We are currently seeking an Operator to join our Treatment Plant Team.
Weekend Nightshift Plant Operator - Hours of work being Friday to Sunday from 4.00pm – 4.00am, (initially training on a dayshift roster, Tuesday to Friday, 6.00am – 4.30pm).
Main duties include;
- Operating an automated treatment plant.
- Building 2 packet loads then positioning these onto a platform with a tight tolerance.
- Using a tablet to scan barcodes and limited data entry.
- Must be a team player to provide support when required.
While it would be an advantage for the successful candidate to have experience operating a treatment plant and hold a current forklift, full training will be provided in both activities.
Due to the nature of this role a high level of fitness is required. Previous experience in a similar role and knowledge of timber products would be advantageous. References will confirm a proven work history of being reliable and safety conscious.
Dayshift Team Member
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday, 5.00am – 3.40pm. Being physically fit, safety conscious, reliable and having the ability to pick up new skills are essential requirements for this role.
Key tasks & skills required include:
- Wrapping & strapping timber packets, other moderate physical tasks
- Computer literacy and accurate data entry
- Timber experience, particular with timber treatment processes and chemical plant
- Experience operating up to 14 tonne forklifts, would be an advantage
A pre-employment medical and drug test will be required, along with references from at least two previous employers for all vacancies.
An application form is available here - Red Stag Timber Application Form or by contacting Kelly Robinson, HR Advisor on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph. (07) 349-5831.