- Looking for a job with our leading Timber industry business
- Keen to be part of a team that strives for excellence and to be the very best
- Willing to work with and around high speed automated machinery at the cutting edge of technology
- An innovative, passionate, hardworking and a physically fit individual
Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=635mkALoXFw
We are looking for the right candidates that ticks all these boxes, start off with the basics, timber handling and chainsaw use but who has the potential to grow to be a key operational staff member.
The roles available are fulltime positions with hours of work being 40hrs/week. Plus Friday overtime as required. Please specify on your application form which shift is preferred.
- DAYSHIFT - Monday to Thursday from 6.00am to 4.40pm.
- NIGHTSHIFT - Monday to Thursday from 6.00pm to 4.40am.
Preferred applicants will also have the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills and physical health & fitness
- A proven work ethic that demonstrates reliability, hard work and diligence
- Previous experience in the timber industry and using a chainsaw would be favourable; however a ‘safety first’ attitude is essential to work with our team
- A school qualification such as L2 NCEA and keen willingness to be trained in new skills
- Want to be part of and contribute to a team operating the biggest producing Sawmill in NZ
- Want to continue to grow, learn new skills and seek future opportunities within the Company
- Want to be with a tight team and family of like-minded employees
Click here to download our Application Form
Contact Kelly Robinson, HR Advisor on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only completed application forms, along with a brief CV will be considered and shortlisted for interview.
Please note: You must be a NZ Resident living in New Zealand to apply for these roles.
A pre-employment drug test and medical assessment is required.