Maintenance System Co-ordinator
This role reports to the Maintenance Manager and will have day-to-day responsibility for the site’s computerised maintenance management system (CMMS). The role includes co-ordinating maintenance work via the CMMS in a timely manner, in order to keep the plant running. Significant experience and knowledge of industrial maintenance is required.
Our successful candidate will have worked as a maintenance tradesperson or planner for a minimum of 5yrs, in a heavy industrial or manufacturing environment. Sound knowledge of maintenance processes, asset structures, mechanical and electrical components and safe work requirements is needed. In addition, you will be:
- An excellent communicator (written, oral and people skills)
- Experienced at operating CMMS’s and Stores inventory software
- Able to diagnose data reporting or system related problems within CMMS software
- Assisting users to follow maintenance processes to ensure our system data integrity
- At an intermediate/advanced level using MS Excel and Word
- Familiar with database reporting, preferably using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Proficient with the use of MS Project or similar and have experience planning and tracking Maintenance Shutdown activities
- Well organized, detail oriented and apply sound judgement
- Experienced at testing and installing new software with stakeholders and IT programmers
- Familiar with business accounting principles.
Applicants should hold a relevant trade, planning or diploma qualification, as well as 5yrs+ solid work experience in a similar role and work environment.
Please send completed application forms APPLICATION FORM 2020.docx with cover letter, CV & copies of relevant qualifications to: Melissa Bennett, People & Safety Manager Ph. (07) 349-5874 email@example.com post to Human Resources, PO Box 1748, Rotorua to be received by Monday 14th February 2022.