Located 5 minutes south of Rotorua CBD, Red Stag Timber is an industry leader when it comes to producing quality timber products. With leading edge technology, the Company operates New Zealand’s largest sawmill, and is a well-established and successful business.
An opportunity has arisen for a trainee Sawdoctor to join our team. We are looking for a self-motivated person to become a L4 trade qualified Sawdoctor completed under an apprenticeship programme, whilst working in paid employment.
This is a fulltime nightshift position, with hours of work being Monday to Thursday from 5.30pm to 6.00am and Friday overtime as required.
Ideal applicants will:
- Have achieved a minimum L2 NCEA Math, English, Science and generally be mechanically minded.
- Provide verified attendance records from your school or past employer, to confirm reliability.
- Have excellent communication skills and physical fitness.
- Be a team player and a fast learner.
- Be energetic with a ‘can-do’ attitude – strive for perfection!
Reliable, physically fit team players with a “safety first” attitude are sought to join the Red Stag team.
Pre-employment drug testing and medical screening applies.
Application forms are available on www.redstagtimber.co.nz or by emailing Maureen Smith, HR Advisor Maureen.email@example.com Ph. (07) 349-5831.
You must be hold NZ residency to apply. Completed application form and
brief CV, are to be received
by 4.00pm, Monday 26th February 2017.