REMANUFACTURING PLANT – NEW PERMANENT NIGHT SHIFT TEAM
Due to continued expansion and growth, we will be starting a permanent night shift in our Remanufacturing Plant in the New Year. This will be a 4 x 10hr Night Shift working Monday to Thursday, 3.40pm – 2.20am with occasional overtime available on a Friday (T1.5).
The shift is due to commence in March 2018, however we are able to start successful applicants earlier to allow for training.
We seek candidates to fill the following roles within the new team:
- Team Leader
- Quality Control Technician / Forklift Driver
- Optimisation Technician (Trainee)
- Remanufacturing Operator x 2
- Senior Finger Joint Operator
- Finger Joint Operator x 2
Preferred applicants will possess:
- Minimum L2 NCEA and willingness to be trained in new skills
- Excellent communication skills, personal presentation and physical fitness
- Good work ethic, proven reliability hardworking and diligent
- Previous experience will be favourable; however a ‘safety first’ attitude is essential to be part of our Company.
Completed application forms and brief CV, for this role is to be received by 4.00pm, Friday, 19th January 2018
Email Maureen.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Maureen on 349 5831 for all enquiries.
Referee checks, Pre-employment drug testing and Medical screening applies.