COASTAL TEAM MEMBER - DAY SHIFT
A permanent vacancy has arisen in the Coastal Planer for an operator/team member. Shift details are working Monday to Thursday, 5.00am – 3.40pm.
Rotational duties at various work stations include:
- Operating Automated Timber Stacking machinery and Fillet placing
- Timber Packet information Recording and Tagging
- Packet Wrapping & Strapping
- Manual Timber Handling
- Safe Operation of Secondary Processing Plant and Equipment
Previous experience in similar roles will be favourable; however a ‘can-do’ attitude is essential.
Preferred applicants will possess:
- Minimum L2 NCEA and willingness to be trained in new skills
- Excellent communication skills, personal presentation and physical fitness
- Good work ethic, proven reliability hardworking and diligent
- Previous experience will be favourable; however a ‘safety first’ attitude is essential to be part of our Company.
Completed application form and brief CV for this role is to be received by 4.00pm, Friday, 19th January 2018.
Email email@example.com or phone Maureen on 349 5831 for all enquiries.
Referee checks, Pre-employment drug testing and Medical screening applies.